For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
As Latam Sales Operations Analyst, you will have following key accountabilities:
- Provide visibility and performance tracking to the business (health of business, sales efficiency and productivity KPIs, dashboards).
- Help to build, maintain, and improve our commercial data and reporting foundation.
- Support CRM special projects and implementation in the region.
- Responsible for CRM training; being focal point in the region and interact with global teams to solve issues when necessary.
- Provide support to help Sales Team to achieve targets, alert the Sales Leadership team of significant issues and work collaboratively with stakeholders to address the issues.
- Work closely with Finance, Marketing, Solutions and Sales Leadership in Latin America region.
Experience and Skills:
- Strong Salesforce (or other well developed CRM tool), PowerPoint, Excel and MS Teams skills.
- A good command of English (upper intermediate level) is important, once most of the trainings will be held in this language. Spanish will be a plus.
- Highly proactive, flexible and results-oriented.
- Has to be an amazing team player, once will deal with several areas within GfK
- A “servicing” attitude, acting as an enabler in making Sales people more effective
- This is not our major criteria for decision, but we believe you’ll feel better if you’re a bachelor from Business Administration, Economy, Finance or other business-related disciplines.
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to getting to know you!