For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
Tasks included (but not limited to):
-Develop sales strategy for New Accounts based on overall business strategy incl. targets and incentive components
- Build, maintain, and strengthen relationships with A/B Accounts in the country
- Identify account needs (new and existing) to generate interest and leads for GfK portfolio (incl. up-sell and cross-sell)
- Configure off-the-shelf/ simple solutions and lead design process for complex/ bespoke solutions
- Define prices/ discounts based on pre-defined corridors and rate cards
- Develop proposal strategy and create proposal document using proposal library as applicable
- Prepare and conduct sales pitches and close deals with A/B Accounts
- Join key presentations & workshops adding expertise during project/ contract delivery
- Conduct client review and post-mortem analysis and document lessons-learned Also monthly involve in the data quality check (QC), if needed
- Collaborate with other client solution and operations staffs to meet client‘s requirements
- Consult Industry Sales to renew contracts, to upsell (e.g., add categories/countries, increase frequency, add dashboards and applications as value-adds)
We are an ethical and honest company that is wholly committed to its clients and employees. We are proud to be an inclusive workplace for all and are committed to equal opportunity in employment which focuses on all of our employees reaching their full potential. At GfK we work collaboratively with our colleagues but offer a flexible working approach, including dividing our time between office & remote working as well as the opportunity to flex our working hours around team core hours.
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to get to know you!