For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
As a working student in Controlling Germany (m/f/d), you will support us in the following tasks, among others:
- Monthly/quarterly financial statements
- Annual planning and forecasts
- Creation and preparation of standard reports
- Creation and further development of management reports
- case-by-case special analyses
- Preparation of presentation documents
- Transfer price documentations
You are a committed and open-minded personality with a pronounced affinity for numbers. Thanks to your quick comprehension, you will quickly familiarise yourself with new topics. You are characterised by a very precise way of working and analytical thinking.
You have the following professional qualifications:
- Study of business administration or comparable (at least in the 4th semester)
- Good to very good knowledge of English
- Good Microsoft Office knowledge, in particular very good Excel and PowerPoint knowledge would be advantageous
- First knowledge of SAP FI / CO advantageous
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to getting to know you!