For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
- We are looking for committed and motivated working students (m/f/d) to support our Panel Service Operations/Hotline team in the following tasks, initially for a limited period of 6 months:
- support of the participating households
- Help with technical or other problems
- Participants Postal mail processing
- acceptance of premium orders, clarification of complaints
- Recruitment of participants for mobile monitors incl. installation routine
- Independent editing of special tasks via Access DB
Of course, you will receive thorough training for your future area of responsibility. We offer you a 20h/week contract, with fixed days a week, during the semester break more.
You have the following professional qualifications:-Interest in technical Problems
- Good knowledge of Office programs (Outlook, Access, Word, Excel)
- basic knowledge of Android/iOS desirable
- Accuracy in the working method
- Good communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of German
Internal job advertisement for (student) temporary assistants
Area: Consumer Panel Operations
Limited to initially 6 months
Group: GfK Not Graded
Free from now on
Contact Human Resources: Mariam Madany
Contact person for the department: Jörg Bandt
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to getting to know you!