For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
As part of the regional recruitment Shared Service Center (SSC), the (Senior) Recruitment Specialist will be accountable for sourcing candidates for the Non-Tech positions within the GfK’s network of countries in Europe.
The (Senior) Recruitment Specialist will be in close contact with Hiring Managers (HMs), candidates and the other team members from the SSC and the European Regional Recruitment team.
As a (Senior) Recruitment Specialist, you will have the following key accountabilities:
- Participating in briefing calls in order to help HMs to define most relevant selection criteria
- Proactively sourcing candidates in our ATS database and via social media channels (LinkedIn search etc.)
- Continually building and refreshing numerous candidate talent pools and pipelines
- Conducting qualification and screening calls to create shortlists of qualified candidates
- Presenting shortlisted candidates
- Organizing interviews and providing feedback (both verbal & written) to candidates
- Reflecting recruitment steps and statuses for each candidate in the cloud-based ERP HR system – Workday
- Providing regular updates and statistics for the recruitment process
- Tracking the recruitment KPIs and SLAs
- Cooperating effectively with the other team members of the Recruitment SSC
- Following all European and local countries requirements in terms of GDPR, diversity and equal rights best practice
- Participating in regional and global recruitment related conference calls and initiatives
- Contributing to broader Euro Recruitment and Talent Acquisition strategies, policy and process definition
Now that you know what a (Senior) Recruitment Specialist does, what skills, qualifications and experience do you need?
- At least 2 years of experience in recruitment, selection and headhunting
- Experience in Recruitment Shared Service structure or sourcing candidates in any European country will be considered a strong advantage
- Passion for finding talent, connecting to relevant candidate networks etc.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills
- Proactive and positive approach
- Fluency in both English and Bulgarian
- Second foreign language is a plus – German, French, Italian, Spanish, Russian or other European language
- Excellent MS Office skills
- University degree
- Eligibility to work in the country is required
Join our team and benefit from the following advantages:
- Exciting work environment and team spirit
- Use one of the latest digital technologies in the HR
- Initial and ongoing training to support your development
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth
- Competitive remuneration and bonus scheme linked to individual performance and company results
- 3 additional non-working days annually
- Food vouchers
- Health insurance
- Discount program with external vendors
- Eco friendly travelers are welcome to the office – parking places for bikers and free card for public transportation are available to all employees
- Variety of sport activities such as football and traditional Bulgarian dances
- Last, but not least – GfK Sofia office is located close to the city center and easily accessible from any point by public transportation – 47A Tsarisgradsko Shose Blvd.
All documents will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to getting to know you!