For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
- Communicate insights and metrics to senior stakeholders on a regular basis
- Guide strategy and prioritisation for future investments and growth programmes.
- Provide insight, information and support that strengthens portfolio governance and enables prioritisation decisions
- Lead a range of data collection and reporting services, that should be readily available to all teams.
- Development and application of procedures, tools and techniques in order to standardise methodologies and reporting, to ensure integrity of data and quality of information.
- Support the forums required to effectively manage the Portfolio, providing data, insights and governance.
- Provide a strategic overview of all programmes, project and areas of concern for the Board, with Risk and Issues Register.
- Analyse the portfolio and make recommendations on the programmes/project mix/prioritisation, by developing and managing the prioritisation model.
- Balance and Optimise the portfolio against Strategic goals and delivery capacity/capability, including BAU.
- Identify and evaluate continuous improvement scenarios based on the data insights and analytics.
- identify which features/programmes/projects should stop, start and continue, through analytics and data driven decisions.
- Initiate Post Programme Reviews and evaluations, with KPIs valuation and metrics.
- Develop and Maintain portfolio resource mapping and utilisation.
- Develop Dashboards for reporting.
- Reporting including but not limited to:
- Gated Managed Reporting
- Capacity Management
- Financial tracking reports
- KPI Tracking and Monitoring
- Assess and report on Benefit Management and value tracking
- Change Management
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to getting to know you!