For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
The Senior Marketing Manager for DACH and Russia (m/f/d) holds a key position within the Europe marketing team and spearheads the development and implementation of our marketing strategy across the DACH & Russia regions with an emphasis on the local Germany territory.
Reporting to the regional marketing Vice President and working in close collaboration with multiple cross-functional stakeholders the Senior Marketing Manager is responsible for developing and implementing effective marketing plans supporting key areas of the business as well as for the local implementation of global campaigns.
You manage overall marketing strategy and plan for the regional category portfolio by leading the development and execution of client centric marketing strategies and programs.
Take ownership for all Germany related marketing strategies, activities & initiatives.
- You partner with the regional business leaders, understanding their business goals and objectives, create a marketing plan, communicate with all relevant divisions.
- You partner with internal business units to identify, understand, and collaboratively opportunities and innovative tactics to drive Marketing Qualified Lead, nurture leads.
- You team up with all regional and global marketing to identify, develop and manage fully integrated marketing opportunities and campaigns – content, digital, communication and event.
- You conduct market analysis to obtain understanding of the competitive landscape and help establish product differentiators
- Develop and foster results-oriented culture with team leveraging Salesforce and Hubspot as the key management and optimisation solutions.
- You produce best-in-class Sales enablement materials, relentlessly pursuing excellence to be and stay at the forefront of the industry.
- You plan and manage budget needed to execute marketing plan with ongoing oversight of ROI
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to getting to know you!