Marketing & Communications
For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
As “Senior Marketing Analyst” (m/f/d) you will play a key role in improving the effectiveness of our marketing processes and support data-driven decision making by providing meaningful data analysis at all stages. You will support the full data lifecycle including campaign targeting and segmentation, lead management processes, data and performance analysis, and reporting.
- You analyze GfK’s data base to create target segments and audiences for successful data-driven campaigns and advise on optimization to elevate marketing performance
- You improve the operational and technical integration of our Marketing Automation tool (HubSpot) and our CRM (salesforce.com) by detecting and articulating data gaps and enhancements
- You support our lead management process by identifying the right data foundation and correcting any lead flow issues with relevant teams, primarily based on HubSpot and Salesforce data
- You build key dashboards to enable objective decision support mechanism and create executive reports to reflect marketing’s KPIs against business plans and goals
- You further develop related metrics and KPIs to adequately measure our marketing performance and adjust tactics, as necessary
- Your drive standardization of lead reporting and dashboards globally
- You keep up with new innovations in the area of marketing and analytics and always look for new ways to improve our current reporting and analytics landscape
- 8+ years experience in a business analyst role within the B2B digital marketing space
- Advanced operational and technical proficiency in salesforce.com (or other similar CRM systems), with in-depth understanding of Lead, Contact, Account, Campaign and Opportunity objects, reporting and dashboarding functionality
- Excellent knowledge of HubSpot (or other similar Marketing Automation tools), especially segmentation and reporting functionality
- Extensive experience in implementing lead management processes and demand generation workflows with multiple touchpoints
- Strong data evaluation skills with the ability to extract and interpret data from various sources and transform it into insights and recommendations
- Solid understanding of other digital marketing management platforms for social media, webinars, surveys, events, etc.
- Passion for revenue-based digital marketing and enthusiasm to use data to help enhance performance of integrated marketing campaigns
- Ability to discover, learn and implement new digital tools and approaches
- Team player with exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, self-motivated, "can-do" attitude, strong planning skills and attention to detail
- Native-level English speaking and writing abilities, German is a plus but not a must
- Ability to work in an international, transforming and complex matrix organization
- Knowledge of different analytics and dashboarding tools as well as visualization and basic data coding is a plus
- Occasional international travel required
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to getting to know you!