For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
§ Key Activities
• Manage the solution portfolio in the Region based on global guidance and alignment, implement portfolio at clients.
• Support Global Client Solutions ensuring client centricity and local relevance of innovations, provide feedback to Global Client Solutions.
• Apply global pricing guidelines (rate cards provided by global).
• Provide expert opinion on GfK panels to sales during proposal development as needed.
• Join and support sales pitches to provide expertise as needed.
• Consult Industry Sales to renew contracts, to upsell (e.g., add categories/countries, increase frequency, add dashboards and applications as value-adds).
• Consult the client to finalize the scope, make best use of the data.
• Manage delivery to the client and hold relationship with client during contract duration.
• Deliver presentations / insights to client on regular basis as agreed in the contract (e.g., on market and channel dynamics and trends in competitive position)
• Serve as contact person for client questions / issues during contract duration.
• Quality Control. After GfK’s production has prepared the monthly reports, the client service staff have to validate that the developments in the market are represented correctly. Statistical tables have to be prepared using Excel and discrepancies with the own sight of the market have to be explained. This job is performed in cooperation with GfK’s field force and the Regional Research Manager. Great precision is required.
An enthusiastic, motivated and deadline-driven individual with at least 2 years working experience. In a client-facing role, you’ll also have:
- Bachelor degree or above.
- Working experience in quantitative/qualitative research in Telecommunication industry is plus.
- High integrity, ethics, and able to work in a professional environment.
- Willing to learn, strong teamwork spirit, detail oriented, and communication skills.
- Analytical, data literate, and able to work independently under stress.
- Good organizer and the ability to prioritize and carry out multi-task.
- High energy with a positive “can do” attitude and optimism.
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to getting to know you!