Product & Clients
For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
Do you have the right DNA to advise, inspire and develop clients across the Nordic FMCG sector?
We are looking for a new member to our Consumer Panel team in the Nordics. Together with the client management team, you will be responsible for establishing and developing client relationships across Denmark and Sweden.
You will join the advanced solutions team (AST, part of Consumer Panels), working primary with advanced analytics and ad hoc solutions on top of our classic panel business. With support from local and global experts, we expect you to answer our clients´ small and big questions by offering relevant and useful solutions.
Your key task will be to drive sales growth of the local advanced solutions business. However, the role offers an exciting mix of sales activities, analytical tasks, client sparring and professional advising. It would require experience from similar tasks in the past, but don’t worry, we don’t expect you to know it all the first day. Instead, we expect you to join our team with an open mind and an eager to learn more.
We want you to become a trusted partner for our clients and inspiring member of our Nordic GfK team. We welcome you to submit your application!
- Drive sales and growth, especially in the Advanced Solutions Business
- Planning and activating marketing and sales activities
- Contribute to development of the advanced solution business
- Implement and manage solutions across disciplines for better insights (external & internal)
- Deliver outstanding client consultancy and consultative story telling with actionable insights
- Planning, leading and monitoring of projects
- Feedback client requirements to support future solutions and drive innovation
We are looking for an energetic personality with a high level of engagement and dynamics who pushes things forward and looks beyond the horizon. You have strong sales and client focus with good communication skills and can easily integrate into our Nordic team. With excellent analytical skills, you are able to understand and connect a wide range of diverse information.
Your experience typically includes:
- Minimum 5 years of relevant professional experience in the field of research, marketing, sales or consultancy, preferred within the FMCG sector
- Fluent in Swedish and/or Danish and English
- University degree in Economics or Social Sciences ideally with major in Marketing or Consumer behaviour.
- Methodology experience in different shopper research methodologies (panel, ad hoc, passive measurement of shoppers)
- Excellent presentation skills to deliver short and concise presentation of complex facts
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Good knowledge of current standard software, above all MS Office
GfK connects data and science. Innovative research solutions provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media – now and in the future. As a research and analytics partner, GfK promises its clients all over the world “Growth from Knowledge”.
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to getting to know you!