For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
With clients at the centre of all we do, the Senior Client Insights Consultant is the link between GfK and our customers. As part of the Home & Living Client Solutions team, the role brings together industry and product knowledge to provide solutions.
The ideal candidate will have strong interpersonal skills and use these to truly understand clients businesses and challenges. They will be able to drive engagement through actionable insight and innovative solutions. The role will be working with the Decorative, Renovation and Cookware sectors providing insight to both manufacturers and retailers within this sector using the GfK Point of Sales tracking product.
- Manage a defined list of clients
- Ensure client service is delivered to the agreed standard, meeting the service level requirements for contact and presentations
- Drive engagement across the broad range of GfK solutions
- Use Key Account Plans to develop your accounts, maximising touchpoints and opportunities
- Work cross functionally within GfK to ensure client needs are met and questions answered; this is both locally and internationally
- Identify leads and opportunities within your client base and pass these to the sales team, ensuring the client revenue target is met or exceeded
- Work with the client delivery team to ensure data quality and deliverables are timely, fit for purpose and meeting client needs.
- Manage and lead Client Insight Manager(s), ensuring client service is delivered to the agreed standard across all areas of responsibility
- Ensure correct application of solutions across the team
- Begin to develop and maintain senior level touchpoints
- Deliver the revenue target for your areas, working in conjunction with the sales team and Client Insight Director / Head of Division
- Maintain correct contractual position with all clients in your area
- Identify and engage with potential clients to support business growth
- Market and product knowledge for product categories you cover
- Support and deliver Company strategy
- Ensure the CRM system is constantly updated and maintained
- Enthusiasm to learn and develop
- Market knowledge and understanding
- Research knowledge and understanding
- Computer literate, able to learn and use bespoke systems
- Client focussed every day
- Able to build and deliver tailored presentations for manufacturers and retailers, using a storyline approach
- Eye for detail and high quality standards
- Thinks outside the box and challenges where necessary
- Able to build meaningful client relationships, and work standalone at clients
- Able to manage and organise staff workload
- Begin to develop thought leadership for your market areas; build and deliver tailored presentations for manufacturers and retailers using a storyline approach
- Develop people skills through objective setting, appraisals, interviews, training
- Enthusiasm to learn and develop; brings innovative ideas
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to getting to know you!