For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
Procurement Specialist is responsible to deliver operational procurement services to GfK legal entities by ensuring effective and efficient performance of operational procure-to-pay processes and tasks, supported by procurement systems. Optimizes procurement of goods, services and materials creating a basis for maintaining a high level of delivery capability and reliability for project and functional requirements to be fulfilled.
As a Procurement Specialist, you will have the following key accountabilities:
- Accountable for the operational procurement processes from purchase requisitions / Shopping Carts (SC) to order confirmation
- Transferring internal purchase requests into Purchase Orders (PO) using procurement systems in order to guarantee timely availability of goods, services and materials
- Tracing the ordering and delivery processes of suppliers and takes corrective expediting actions
- Actively contributing to cooperation with all other stakeholder functions / partners
- Ensuring compliance in accordance to Procurement Guideline, along mandatory tools and in accordance to internal approval guideline(s)
- Responsible for catalogue management execution and improvement
- Processing requests on creation and continuous maintenance of new or change of existing supplier master data
Now that you know what a Procurement Specialist does, what skills, qualifications and experience do you need?
- 1+ year of relevant procurement experience in an international company, preferably within a SSC environment
- University degree (Business Administration, Accounting or related field)
- Ability to cooperate and interact effectively at all levels of the organization
- Extensive operative purchasing skills
- Very good understanding of customer’s services landscape
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work effectively under pressure, and shift priorities quickly as required
- Excellent level English language
- German language will be considered an advantage
- SAP-SRM/MM experience
- Full proficiency with MS Office suite
Join our team and benefit from the following advantages:
- Exciting work environment that brings people together
- Use of the latest digital technologies
- Initial and ongoing trainings to support your development
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth
- Competitive remuneration and bonus scheme linked to individual performance and company results
- 3 additional non-working days annually
- Food vouchers
- Health insurance
- Discount program with external vendors
- Eco friendly travelers are welcome to the office – parking places for bikers and free card for public transportation are available to all employees
- Variety of sport activities such as football and traditional Bulgarian dances
- Last but not least – GfK Sofia office is located close to the city centre and easily accessible from any point by public transportation – 47A Tsarisgradsko Shose Blvd
All documents will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to getting to know you!