For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
Responsible for the successful delivery of strategically important programmes and has responsibility for planning the benefits realisation • Leads and manages the setting up of a programme and its governance through to successful delivery of new capabilities that will realise the anticipated benefit • Contributes to portfolios activity, directing and providing decision support to allow prioritisation • Support, and in some cases lead, the forums required to effectively manage the Portfolio
· Programme Management of Key Programmes, full lifecycle, end to end
· Risk Analysis and Management.
· Issues and Change control Management
· Activity and product-based planning techniques, with end to end view
· Governance, methods and tools standardisation
· Quality Assurance
· Programme Team Management and Support
· Provide inputs, information and support that strengthens portfolio governance and enables prioritisation decisions
· Support the forums required to effectively manage the Portfolio, providing data, insights and governance.
· Provide a strategic overview of programmes, project and areas of concern for the Board, with Risk and Issues Register, for the programmes you are responsible for.
· Analyse the programme and make recommendations on the activities/tasks/feature’s mix/prioritisation, by developing and managing the prioritisation model, within a programme.
· Support and evaluate continuous improvement scenarios based on the data insights and analytics.
· identify which features/activities should stop, start and continue, through regular prioritisation.
· Initiate Post Programme Reviews and evaluations, with KPIs valuation and metrics.
· Maintain resource mapping and utilisation, within the programme
· Reporting including but not limited to:
o Gated Managed Reporting – Status
o Risk and Issues
o Capacity Management
o Financial tracking
o KPI Tracking and Monitoring
o Change Management
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to getting to know you!