For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
- Develop and maintain price simulation models for current and future GfK products
- Conduct pricing simulations with developed models focusing on volume, revenue and profit impact of different price structures and levels
- Synthesize results of simulations and develop recommendations
- Calculate and implement new pricing and discount structures (e.g. product rate card prices); including training of GfK colleagues
- Support implementation of pricing structures and processes in CRM and pricing software (e.g. salesforce.com and proprietary software solutions)
- Monitor result of pricing changes, synthesize results and recommend actions to management
- Collect, document and manage GfK pricing knowledge and best practices, disseminate among colleagues as first point of contact for all pricing related questions
- Undergraduate degree in business administration, economics with excellent graduation grade
- Post graduate degree a plus, but not required
- First professional experience in any of the following areas (ideally a combination of them):
- Preferred: Pricing, quantitative marketing/sales, management consulting (preferred)
- Helpful: Finance/controlling
- Minimum 4 years of professional experience (ideally Market Insights, Retail or Ops)
- Quantitative analysis and modelling skills
- Problem solving skills
- Project management skills (manage and work on multiple work streams)
- Excellent skills in MS Excel
- Optional, but helpful: skills in advanced data analytics software (e.g. Alteryx)
- Fluent English language skills, German language skills a plus
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to getting to know you!