For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
- Day-to-day client service of medium to high complex projects including development of research design, project management and preparing client deliverable
- Manage delivery to the client and hold relationship with client during contract duration
- Serve as contact person for client questions / issues during contract duration
- Consult Industry Sales to renew contracts, to upsell (e.g., add categories/countries, increase frequency, add dashboards and applications as value-adds)
- Consult the client to finalize the scope, make best use of the data
- Ensure data quality and escalate issues, trouble shooting
- Conduct analysis and translate client briefings into analysis design/data cuts
- Deliver presentations / insights to client on regular basis as agreed in the contract (e.g., on market and channel dynamics and trends in competitive position)
- Provide expert opinion to sales during proposal development as needed
- Join and support sales pitches to provide expertise as needed
- If applicable: Management of Project Team
- New Products: Manages new product based projects through all steps from inception to sale / delivery to client. Ensuring clear, consistent and continuous communication to all internal parties to support successful development
- Presentation Development: Creates impactful presentations with relevant fact based insights through analysis of the sales out data from start to finish
- Report & Article Writing: Is responsible for data analysis and report writing highlight trends in the sales out data for internal and external publications
- QC: Responsible for the management of the weekly and monthly report production via Quality Checking Project. Demonstrates consistent ability to ensure high levels of control and accuracy checks are met.
- Presentation Delivery: Standalone confident delivery of the presentations to all levels of seniority, answering client questions as a trusted market expert
- Key Client Management: Is responsible for extensive list of defined clients within an Industry in the country and to ensure global and local standards within area of responsibility. Consults to existing clients to intensify relationship.
- Expert: Industry expert with full market and product knowledge on all product categories that you are handling.
- Tool Training: Leads on training of data solution tools to existing clients to support in maximising value of service.
- New Clients: Ensure all potential clients are identified, approached and developed through Industry Sales to maximize revenue potential of panel.
- Contracts: Handles contract development and negotiation to successful resolution, meeting with GfK standards
- Lead Development: Is responsible for client management activities including identifying opportunities to broaden GfK’s penetration into the client’s business and enhancing client satisfaction for long-term relationships.
- Retention: Through commercial excellence achieves GfK Global Retention targets for a set list of clients
- Client Sales: Manages and achieves the maximum revenue budget for a set list of clients
- Proposal Writing: Responsible for the development of local business proposals to ensure GfK standards are met
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to getting to know you!