For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
As a Junior Business Executive, you should understand and implement GfK methodologies in order to provide insights to our clients.
As Junior Business Executive, you will have the following key accountabilities:
- You will be responsible for monthly delivery of data following standardized quality in a timely manner.
- You will ensure correct coverage for better data analysis.
- You will manage different categories, channels, brands and market segments in order to provide accionable recommendations to our clients in their influence markets.
- You will prepare presentations to clients and/or categories with different recommendations and data analysis.
- You will direct business oportinities to Categories in charge.
- You will generate trustful relationships/partners with clients for sustainable businesses.
- You will prepare category and segments performance quarterly presentations and reports.
Now that we've introduced you to the position as Junior Business Executive, what skills, qualifications and experience should you have?
- Economics, Marketing, Commercial or related careers students/recently graduate.
- You should solve problems effectively, have analytical expertise and hability to identifiy client needs.
- You must be an advance user of Excel and Power Point.
- You must have intermediate level in English, both written and oral.
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to getting to know you!