United Arab Emirates
For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
- To closely work with the Local Management and support the business unit on all relevant people topics.
- Provide guidance and input on organizational related issues such as workforce planning, candidate sourcing, recruiting pipeline, team efficiencies, succession planning and talent pool
- Provide counsel on performance management issues (counseling, disciplinary actions, terminations, and appraisals), career development, conflict management and change management
- Provide support and direction on merit increases, promotion, salary adjustments, bonus recommendations and pre-budget planning
- Design and implement a successful onboarding process
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, increase productivity and retention
- Act as an ambassador to GfK’s initiatives, corporate culture, global employee engagement survey, and other HR program or projects
- Provide HR Policy guidance and interpretation.
- Drive all topics on Workday and support in having all data up-to-date in Workday (HR System)
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to getting to know you!