Marketing & Communications
For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
The Global Senior Graphic Designer (m/f/d) will be instrumental in ensuring a smooth delivery of global campaigns and marketing programs assets that stretch across different markets, products and solutions. Working together with cross-functionals teams and external partners, the Global Senior Graphic Designer will produce core collaterals and assets to drive optimal impact including but not limited to; event, campaign, digital media e.g. social. The Global Senior Graphic Designer will drive the execution of the entire creative process within an allotted time frame and budget.
The successful candidate will be a creative and communicative multitasker with exceptional project and time management skills.
- Working with the wider marketing team to evaluate client or company needs and create the perfect blend of storytelling and visual innovation for ad campaigns, events, e-mail marketing, digital assets…
- Guide the implementation of core elements of the brand strategy and overall brand CI across the organization working with the GfK brand team
- Coordinating resources and with other departments to create cohesive, effective campaigns, especially the campaign project manager on the brand team.
- Establishing budgets and timelines and delivering the finished creative assets within those parameters.
- Lead presentations and effectively communicate a creative vision with internal stakeholders and agency partners.
- Stay on top of the latest standards, processes, and trends in the visual design field.
- Looking for ways to improve the overall creative and design processes internally and working with agencies
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field. Master level is a plus
- Min 5 years of hands-on experience as an art director or creative director, ideally 2-3 years within an agency environment
- Demonstrated knowledge of the creative process including strategy, concept development, copywriting, design development, photoshoots and art production
- Strong experience in graphic design with a supporting portfolio, more education, or industry-specific knowledge may be required. Including Multimedia and digital content development experience.
- Outstanding knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite program such as Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and Excellent proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Passion for design and great high impact creative solutions; not satisfied with status quo and always thinking of ways to improve.
- Must understand design in multiple mediums — print, digital, mobile.
- Strong Interpersonal, time and project management, presentation, leadership, and communication skills.
- Able to prioritize and work on multiple projects and tasks with frequent interruptions while maintaining flexibility and composure
- Comfortable interacting with project managers, designers, and editors.
- Proficient in project management tool (e.g. Jira)
- Proactive problem-solving skills that lead to innovative thinking and resolutions
- Receptiveness to feedback and adaptability with high level of accountability and motivation.
- Ability to work in an international, transforming and complex matrix organization
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to getting to know you!