For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
Dimensions Expert / Frontend Software Engineer
Mission of the role:
- Standardization of scripting solutions by creating relevant documentation and best practices
- Template development (Dimensions Shell and Mobile Template)
- Supporting the Scripting teams in Marketing & consumer Intelligence business
- Participate in the continuous development of the Dimensions Shell
- Participate in the further development of the Mobile Template, as well as any requested custom Mobile Template solutions
- Work together with all scripting teams to align processes & systems
- Review current processes and systems and continuously look for improvements, ensuring implementation and documentation
- Provide support in developments, project standards and internal procedures
- Provide support, fixes and guidance to all scripting users in GfK
Required knowledge and experience:
- Very good knowledge of questionnaire scripting using the Dimensions platform
- Very good knowledge of the Dimensions Shell
- Very good knowledge of the DMS QA template, functions and process
- Ability to understand and implement complex algorithms
- Strong communication skills in a virtual environment
- Good level of written and spoken English
- 2+ years in a senior position which involves questionnaire programming activity with Dimensions
Represent a plus
- React / Angular knowledge
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to getting to know you!