For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
- Incident resolution, Incident management
- Implementing changes, Change management
- Installation of new versions, patches
- Close customer contact during operative work
- Supplier management for incident related communication
- Documentation of all executed tasks in a ticket tool and CMDB
- Proactive capacity and performance management of systems and system components
- Support in planning and implementation of projects / new designs
- Group IT Service Demand and Engineering
- GfK Regional and local IT units
- Group IT Service Desk
- GfK business units
Technical skills required
- Knowledge in VPN (Virtual Private Network) and Firewall technology
- Good knowledge in IPS (Intrusion Prevention Systems)
- Good knowledge in Networking
- General knowledge in Proxy (traffic and content filtering) technology
- Advanced knowledge in Check Point products
- Good knowledge in McAfee products
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to getting to know you!