For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
- Provide timely and accurate feedback to the Operation Manager on the major performance areas of the Field team, including collection status, submission, operational issues, data, personnel, panel and other day-to-day issues. .
- Involve in key retailer recruitment process, collect the market insight from local kings as well as distributors, investigate issues related to traditional channels.
- Continually innovate, develop and suggest enhancements to the Field operation.
- Establish the working structure of the Field team to optimize productivity, delegate the appropriate authority and tasks to team members and ensure that all team members have all information necessary to achieve their objectives.
- Fully responsible for planning Universe counts and updates.
- Fully responsible for planning Field department projects and the achievement of Field department objectives.
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to getting to know you!