For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Ensures the data integrity during data processing
- Verify the accuracy and validity of data processed
- Resolve and check any quality issues raised by supervisors/clients
- Maintain positive working relationships and open communication with local, regional and global colleagues
- Continually innovate, develop and suggest enhancements to gain better work efficiency
- Ensure that the company's regional and global standards are adhered to at all times
- Sound computer skills in areas of MS Word, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint
- Speed is of the essence for data processing specialists. Ability to manage time spent on a project is important
- Ability to work independently with the ability to prioritize and multi-task; able to think rationally under pressure
- Good relationship building skills (internal, external and cross-cultural)
- Fast learner and able to adapt quickly
- Attention to details
- Patient, flexible and numerate; quality consciousness
- Ability to coordinate a number of projects at any one time
- Ability to work under pressure of deadlines and targets
- Positive 'can do' mindset
- Committed and dedicated
- Prepared to take ownership of issues and responsibility for actions
- Strong work ethic and reliability
- Team player
- Professionalism and discrete
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Good computer skills and broad interest in internet research
- Interest in consumer product specifications
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to getting to know you!