For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
- Proactive managing account to ensure GfK standards are consistently met in client servicing. Support the wider regional targets through strategic target setting, client servicing and revenue achievement
- Senior Network: Holds a network a senior decision makers within current and potential client. Including leading global brands based within the region.
- Conflict Handling: Handles business relationship issues with clients. Ability to fully understand, interpret and assess conflict. Managing client to ensure an appropriate resolution is achieved and communicated
- Regional Presentation Delivery: Represent the wider region at Global and/or Regional HQs of leading clients on a regular basis. Showcasing insight and expertise of the wider region to support in client informed decision making.
- Presentation Delivery: Standalone confident delivery of the presentations to all levels of seniority, answering client questions as a trusted market expert
- Key Client Management: Is responsible for extensive list of defined clients within an Industry in the country and to ensure global and local standards within area of responsibility. Consults to existing clients to intensify relationship
- Expert: Industry expert with full market and product knowledge on all product categories that you are handling.
- Strategy Implementation: Ensure key messages of Global, Regional and Panel strategy are interpreted, understood and implemented across the respective panel.
- Panel Forecasting: Manages, forecasts and achieves the revenue budget for the Panel in the Middle East
- Lead Development: Is responsible for client management activities including identifying opportunities to broaden GfK’s penetration into the client’s business and enhancing client satisfaction for long term relationships.
- Retention: Through commercial excellence achieves GfK Global Retention targets for a set list of clients
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to getting to know you!