For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
We are currently seeking a Client Solution Consultant who will be a part of the South Africa Client Solution Marketing & Consumer Intelligence Team. Client Solution Consultant is a role, combining aspects of sales and marketing, as well as market research responsibilities
Candidates will have exemplary client servicing skills, as well as selling, account development, and product management abilities.
As Client Solution Consultant, you will have following key accountabilities:
- You act as an important client contact – building a strong relationship based on trust
- You prepare client reports and adding insights considering client needs and speed
- You adapt the research models to local market requirements
- You analyse data and trends in data using various tools in order to generate insights for the client
- You present the research results with creating a unique story for the client
- You manage multiple projects from proposal stage to final delivery, creating impactful reports
- You are responsible for ensuring that all products and services are delivered on-time, on-budget, and in accordance to quality standards
Now that we've introduced you to the position as Client Solution Consultant, what skills, qualifications and experience should you have?
- You have min bachelor’s degree
- You have minimum 4 years work experience in in market research
- You are client oriented and willingness to learn new methodologies
- You are expert on reporting and presentation skills
- You have a natural ability to build and maintain long-term customer relationships
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to getting to know you!