For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
The Central Sampling Team’s role is to provide the sampling expertise to support Global Project Services (GPS) on multi-country projects. The Central Sampling Team (CST) is the sampling partner of the GPS team & will use the router, feasibility and sampling tools provided by GfK & third party vendors to aid GPS. The role of the Sampling Team Lead is to coordinate the sampling Executives Team & provide a high quality, professional service to GPS with timely information of project issues and suggestions for problem resolution.
• Team Coordination.
• Provide sampling expertise to Global Project Services (GPS) on multi-country projects and assess sample feasibility.
• Provide sample prices and cost estimates to GPS based on the specifications provided.
• Project manages the sample within ATLAS, GfK’s Panel Management System.
• For all projects, ensure that the CST update the GPS team on any sample, feasibility or costing issues relevant to the success of the project.
• Ensure that project specifications are reviewed early in fieldwork and advise if revised feasibility and/or pricing is necessary for all projects.
• Monitor quotas and sample.
• Keep all relevant parties involved informed about the project.
• Offer support for Global Panel Management Team and GPS staff giving appropriate and timely information and advice on projects when requested or required.
• Offer advise for any issues regarding performance.
• Good knowledge about the principles of sampling and panel management.
• Strong project management and organisational skills.
• People management experience is considered an advantage.
• Creative, diplomatic, a person who can deal with deadlines and workload.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Team player, with the confidence to take the lead and guide other departments when necessary.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Ability to assess and discuss practicalities and cost implications of job specifications, sample feasibility and sampling options available.
• Ability to clearly communicate problems with projects and/or costs with Operations, GPS and the Business Areas and negotiate mutually amicable solutions.
• Ability to assess client’s needs and respond proactively to them.
• Expertise in working within a multicultural business environment and developing solid working relationships with colleagues from many different countries and cultures.
• Fluent in English.
Education & Experience
• University degree.
• At least 3 years of market research experience, ideally in Panel Management or Sampling.
• Managerial expertise.
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to getting to know you!