For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
- Establish, develop and maintain positive working relationships with client contacts at all levels at all times.
- Maintain a consistent servicing schedule with all clients and ensure all materials used for the service are thoroughly checked and accurate.
- Document all requests and comments made by clients to ensure timely feedback and follow-up actions and escalate to Account Director
- Continually innovate, develop and suggest enhancements to the client servicing function such as new methods of analysis or service techniques.
- Ability to develop and deliver high quality presentations to clients and retailers where required.
- Assist in the training of new Client Service personnel on software applications and client servicing techniques.
- Manage the recruitment, servicing and relationship-building of retailers as indicated by the Business Group Director.
- Assist the Retailer Service department with presentations to retailers on the specific market/ industry.
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to getting to know you!