For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
Purpose of the Role
In charge of statistical analysis for Consumer Panel projects worldwide. He/she is responsible for data analysis and data reduction, being a statistical expert on how to perform all types of statistical analysis
Works with large databases, focuses on project execution efficiency, which means improving processes, automating reports, analyzes, data sources, etc.
The purpose of the role may vary depending on the scope:
- has process and statistical expertise
- is responsible for project management tasks
- is responsible for the execution of advanced statistical tools and market research solutions
- Proactive and independent problem solving (finds solutions for business problems), not just the execution of tasks!
Research Design & Proposal Development:
- supports in choosing the adequate research tool
- checks feasibility of requested analyses
- Support with Expert knowledge within the organization when it comes to the Set Up of proposals
- Responsible for project execution – typically for the analytical part of projects and tools and the management of data coming from different data sources (consumer panel, questionnaire, media measurement, 3rd party data etc.)
- Delivers Projects and tools to relevant stakeholders (especially Client Service) in time and is able to set stable milestones
Analysis & Reporting:
- executes statistical analyses required for reporting purposes or detailed customer requests (using SPSS, R or AnalyzeIT)
- analyses data and data trends using different tools in order to provide insights for the customer
- creation of presentation charts
Technical skills required
- Advanced analytics skills, statistical know how of multivariate approaches
- working knowledge in statistical methods, working knowledge in relevant statistic programs like SPSS / R by using the Syntax-Editor
- Advanced Excel skills
- English B2
- Basics in Project management
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to getting to know you!