For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
We are looking for an Adhoc Research Insight Manager to join the Polish team of Marketing & Consumer Intelligence.
The role is to be a trusted advisor to our customers, delivering innovative and digital GfK solutions as an answer to their key business questions, and blends both project delivery and customer relationship development.
As an Adhoc Research Insight Manager you will have the following key accountabilities:
- Understand clients’ needs and strategies, can identify their issues;
- Develop relationships with customers to grow sales;
- Design the project and calculate costs;
- Manage a project from setup till final output and presentation;
- Deliver insightful and actionable recommendations to our clients;
- Collaborate in cross-functional teams with GfK experts in Sales, Operations as well as Data and Marketing Science;
- Supports, actively engage in GfK tools development and promotion;
- Feel and like the international character of GfK, collaborates with GfK teams in other countries either on projects or GfK tools and knowledge sharing.
Now that we've introduced you to the position profile what skills, qualifications and experience should you have?
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Sociology or equivalent experience;
- Minimum 5 years work experience in Adhoc research at the market research agency;
- Sound knowledge of relevant tools and instruments;
- Be enthusiastic about brand & communication, online and offline media, and other touchpoints;
- Be passionate about people & markets, can turn trends into interesting recommendations;
- Adore figures and see insights behind them;
- Strong methodological skills related to research and analytic projects;
- Statistics and multivariate analysis would be an interesting additional asset;
- Excellent presentation and communication skills;
- Very good English language skills;
- Eager to learn, an open mindset, team spirit, and an entrepreneurial attitude.
You will have a chance to learn various methods that GfK offer: Adhoc research, sales data in Tech & Durables, purchase data in FMCG and therefore a unique opportunity to develop insights and recommendation for our clients based on all of them together.
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to getting to know you!