For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
As Operations Analyst, you will have following key accountabilities:
- Keep in contact with partners in order to receive data properly;
- Perform data analyzes, supporting CS team;
- Manage the local panels with Stats support;
- To carry out analyzes, seeking to anticipate the identification of possible errors;
- To implement new partners/retailers supporting Retail Team;
- Will act as Data Supply Coordinator for Latam region
- Support Data In area with all demands that should impact quality;
Now that we have introduced you to the position as Job Title, what skills, qualifications and experience should you, have?
- You need to be graduated on Data Analytics, Business Administration, Statistics or similar degrees;
- Strong interpersonal skills and promoting cooperation in the work environment;
- English daily usage, and Spanish on a regularly base;
- Strong administration and organization skills, ability to prioritize;
- Detail oriented;
- Good ability to work with MS Office 365, mainly Excel;
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to getting to know you!