We provided insights into young pharmacists’ online behavior to help a Russian pharmaceuticals company target this audience more efficiently.
Our client is a multinational pharmaceuticals company operating in Russia.
Our client wanted to target young pharmacists (under 35 years old) more cost-effectively, on the right devices and channels, and with the right sort of information.
- We recruited more than 100 working pharmacists in the target age group to participate in a longitudinal integrated study
- We measured their actual online behavior across their PCs and mobile devices using tracking software
- We conducted online surveys to get a better understanding of why they behave as they do.
Our research gave our client three key insights into its audience:
- Young pharmacists, especially the 20-25 year-old age group, are active mobile Internet users
- Search engines are key drivers of traffic to pharmaceutical websites
- Education, training and career sites are important online touchpoints
The client is using these insights to optimize its digital marketing strategy, setting the foundation for long-term relationships with this vital audience.
Click here to download the success story.