Fast and reliable retail sales tracking data that helps institutional investors effectively analyze business trends for companies within the technology devices and consumer durables sectors.
We can help you understand, real-time, the demand trends for a wide variety of products by addressing these questions:
- Which company will outperform its competitors by sales or shipments this quarter?
- With which products? At what price? And in which geography?
- How is sell-through trending within the quarter, by product category and even by stock keeping unit (SKU)?
- Why did a specific company beat expectations?
- Is this trend likely to continue over the next quarters?
What we do
We track and forecast the sales performance of companies in the technology and consumer durables sectors. We do this through the aggregation of point-of-sale (POS) data from the world's largest retail network, which covers retailers, mobile phone operators, online stores and value-added resellers.
We make our sales tracking data particularly actionable for institutional investors through reports that are:
- timely: our analysts update their estimates every week, to catch inflection points as they occur
- granular: our data is analyzed at the stock-keeping unit (SKU) and component level
- incremental: our dedicated sector specialists provide short-term sales and shipment forecasts
In addition, clients get one-on-one access to our sector specialists as well as detailed research reports that can help you integrate our unbaised, fact based analysis into your investment decisions.