Belgian retailer and shopper trends for 2013 This seminar is about understanding the shoppers of a specific retailer and how their behavior explains the performance of that retailer today. What drives shoppers to go to the different retailers and which elements influence their purchase of a category at those retailers?
Trade Marketers, Category Managers and Sales functions.
• Introduction session (includes HD)
• Delhaize session
• Cora/Match/ITM/Makro session
• Colruyt session
• CRF/Champion session List of deliverables per retailer:
- Retailer’s strategy and long-term positioning;
- Market share evolution; Decomposition of the market share of the retailer (penetration, loyalty, intensity, basket value etc.);
- Mapping of loyalty and penetration of the retailer in the super FMCG categories (dry food, drinks, fresh, household care, personal care, dairy & frozen foods);
- Outline of the shopper satisfaction survey (summer/winter report) – price/service mapping NEW: For category specific retail information contact your regular GfK contact person for an in-home Retail Seminar Workshop.
Back to school session: Tuesday 17 September (Between 10:00 and 15:30)
This is part 2 of the Retail Seminars 2013, the first session was in March.
Buro & Design Center, BDC Conference room or new GfK meeting room (depending on the session) (1e floor), Esplanade 1, Brussels.
NEW: • The new concept includes an annual fee which means it will give you access to your retailer session on 14 March 2013 but also to the back to school session of that same retailer on 17 September 2013 (where you will get a YTD update on your retail information). For the people that subscribed in March this session is included in the paid fee. For new subscribers contact your regular GfK Contact.• The introduction session is accessible for everyone who subscribes for at least one retailer session. Hard Discount information is included in this introduction session (which was a separate session previous years) • The price for one session gives access to this session with max. 4 persons of your company (all people have to subscribe separately but the fee will be invoiced once). Subscribe?Please inform your GfK contact person or use the general marketing mailing address
This seminar is about understanding the shoppers of a specific retailer and how their behavior explains the performance of that retailer today. What drives shoppers to go to the different retailers and which elements influence their purchase of a category at those retailers?