Download Top 10 August 2016
Download Top 10 July 2016
Latest GfK-results of the gardening market for the first half of 2016.
Download Top 10 June 2016
Greek study: Importance of being “Always reachable” reaches 70 percent of internet users
We asked 1,000 respondents on their internet usage and how strongly they agree or disagree with the statement, “To me, it is important to always have access to internet wherever I am
(always be reachable)”
· 70 percent of internet users, agree firmly with the statement “To me, it is important to always be reachable wherever I am”
· Only 4 percent disagree firmly
· More than 70 percent among ages of 20-59 year olds say “always reachable” is important
· “Always reachable” demand is lower among ages 60+
· And higher among women
Coverage of the study: N=1000 interviews, representative of the Greek population in terms of gender, age and area of residence
Male and Female, aged 15-64 y.o., Living in Athens, Salonica and Urban Areas (10.000+ inhabitants)
Download Top 10 May 2016
Natural pet food cornered well over half (58 percent) of the USA’s total $13 billion spend in the ‘pet specialty’ market last year, while grain-free came in just short of the 30 percent mark.
Which pets do they have living with them?
· 38% of households have a pet living with them
· Athens has the highest percentage of pet-owners
· Households with 5+ members are more likely to own a dog
· Households with no children prefer to have a cat
Download Top 10 April 2016
Decline for the Stationary Greek market in the first quarter of 2016.
Hong Kong, North America and UAE are world’s most “connected” populations
Looking at the GfK Connected Consumer Index ranking for the last two years, Hong Kong and North America (USA, Canada and Mexico) hold steady as having the world’s top two most highly connected populations.
GfK reveals most popular pet food flavors across eight countries