Using guest feedback to improve the customer experience
GfK works closely with a leading hotel group to measure guest feedback and drive consistently great customer experiences through its properties across the globe.
This leading hotel group is one of the largest in the world and has received numerous awards for demonstrating innovation and an extraordinary level of service.
This leading hotel group aims to:
- have high-quality dialogue with its guests
- bring relevant and current data and analyses to its hotel operators so they can use it to improve the guest experience
These goals demand that the hotelier extends the gathering of feedback beyond the traditional mechanism of surveys to include social listening intelligence from channels such as web reviews and social media.
We partnered with the hotel group to power its new guest experience program.
The hotelier uses our GfK Echo solution to gather guest feedback in real-time from numerous sources, including guest survey results, property audits and guest reviews from websites.
The hotel group now has a guest experience tool that gives it:
- a structured way of capturing feedback from the day guests arrive at a property, in the form and channel in which they prefer to provide it
- the ability to view feedback from multiple channels on a single dashboard
- a means to distribute actionable customer experience information to employees and managers at each hotel